We are currently in need of a Warehouse Shipping Supervisor who will oversee and coordinate all aspects of the shipping activities. Supervise day-to-day operations, safety, scheduling, staffing, material management, inventory, compliance, training and auditing activities in order to meet customer requirements in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Full understanding of how the warehouse operates and able to troubleshoot any problems on it as they arise
- Analyze process downtime and efficiency information to respond to operational needs
- Monitor performance and update visual controls
- Communicate process/equipment delays to appropriate levels of management as well as subsequent shifts
- Always reflect organizational core values and strive to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Plan and schedule tasks; provide leadership and motivation to the team
- Approve time and attendance; obtain overtime authorizations
- Train new team members; ensure team members are following business practices
- Degree in Logistics, Business or relevant experience.
- 2-4 years leadership experience required, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and complete controlled documents.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Leadership; positive attitude with ability to motivate a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with PC.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k,)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development