Performs chemical processing and batch mixing for the creation of bulk material needed for production and shipping. All processing is performed in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Quality Systems Regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Health and Safety requirements.
Compounding Associate will be responsible of the following:
- Verify all chemicals being added
- Closely follow compounding instructions
- Identify each chemical pre-weighed with information tag/initial
- Document all required information on batch card, verify and initial
- Follow all SOPs and WIs
- Keep compounding area clean and organized
- Follow all safety rules
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures
- Work on special projects as other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-5 years relevant blending or compounding experience, cosmetic or personal care setting preferred.
- Basic computer skills for email and data entry
- Must read, write and speak in English, and communicate clearly and concisely and perform basic mathematical calculation
- Able to participate in a team-oriented environment and independent, willingness to assist and train others
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with inventory control using RF scanning.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs. frequently
- Able to work overtime and weekends as necessary