About Aware Products Company:
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products. We’re seeking a highly-driven, dynamic, motivated Machine Operator to join our dynamic team Chatsworth, California.
Under general supervision, fills bottles or other product containers with personal care products such as lotions and creams using an injection single head piston machine or rotary and tube filling machine in accordance with company specifications. If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Uses left hand to pick up empty bottle and place under injection head, transfers bottle to right hand and places filled bottle on moving conveyor belt.
- Calibrates the piston to ensure the proper amount of product is delivered to the bottle/container.
- Calculates the correct speed of flow, regulates machine flow, speed and volume by using touch screen monitors.
- Stops or resets machines when malfunctions occur, clears machine jams, and reports malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where containers may be filled at the rate of approximately one per second
- Follow all company procedures, processes, and safety requirements
- Conduct any other tasks as assigned by manager.
- High school Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum two years experience in a fast-paced cGMP manufacturing environment
- Must be able to communicate to mechanic and line lead any mechanical problem that occurs, and any unsafe conditions, which exist on the line.
- Basic Math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages required.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary – including weekends.