The Pre-Weigh Associate is responsible for pre-weighing all raw material, chemicals and fragrances per specific batch card instructions.
- Verify all chemicals being pre-weighed for specific batch
- Scan each chemical, allocate to batch, and pre-weigh per batch instructions
- Identify each chemical pre-weighed with information tag / initial
- Document all required information on batch card, verify and initial
- Follow all SOPs and WIs
- Keep pre-weigh booth clean
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as needed.