RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Carefully follow detailed procedures to complete the batching process
- Using Math skills such as addition, subtraction, and division
- Writing numbers neatly and clearly
- Identify information on and fill out an approved process sheet
- Safely handle various chemicals used in the batching process
- Properly operate and maintain equipment in the compounding area
- Pull batch sample for approval by Chem Lab
- Perform changeover process (clean tanks and flush lines)
- Proper disposal of waste material
- Comply with all OSHA Hazard Materials Procedures
- Complete appropriate paperwork
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and push/pull 400lbs.
- Using hands and arms together to move various items
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work in an Industrial Environment.