The role of the Sanitization Lead is to assist in supervising the sanitization team.
Description of essential functions
- Responsible for monitoring activities of the production sanitization team.
- Plan and prioritize activities in coordination with the plant operations team.
- Remove excess product from vessels and pumps.
- Clean tanks, fillers, pipes, hoses, pumps, all other associated connections.
- Sanitize vessels, pipes, hoses, pumps, all other associated connections.
- Connect product from tote or tank to filler.
- Follow all safety rules, GMP’s and company policies/procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs