We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care products. We’re seeking a highly driven, dynamic, motivated Line Lead to join our dynamic team New Albany, OH.
We are currently in need of a packaging line lead on 1st shift and 2nd shift. The packaging line lead is responsible for overseeing all areas of the packaging process ensure a high-quality run.
Packaging Line Lead will be responsible of the following:
- Responsible for overseeing all scopes of the packaging process.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Monitors Packers in all scopes of the process.
- Responsible for training line workers in all aspects of the packaging line.
- Insure accurate finished good paperwork is turned in a timely manner.
- Contact supervisor or lead person in the event of any problems with the lines, product quality, or critical control points.
all Voyant Beauty document control procedures and ensures proper
control procedures followed on their line/equipment.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed and for
identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action
and prevention of non-conforming product.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Line specific coordination of personnel assigned to area of responsibility
- Maintaining and updating Huddle/OpEx boards for line
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required in English.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to teach, coach and develop others
Voyant Beauty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.