RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Install electrical equipment
- Install and identify types of conduit and wire
- Distinguish hazardous electrical classifications
- Read and understand electrical/wiring schematics
- Troubleshoot and repair Electrical problems in the following hard wire systems: Lighting, Motors, Starters, Operators, Indicators, Disconnects, Receptacles, Grounding systems, and Electrical heat tracing.
- Performing Preventative Maintenance on the following: light fixtures, motor starters, disconnects, electrical enclosures, grounding systems, electric manlifts & electrical heat tracing.
- Support Engineering and Production on capital projects.
- Electrical Distribution knowledge
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Perform troubleshooting and programming on various types of PLC’s – Allen Bradley preferred
- Able to perform all Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-organized & self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Experience in troubleshooting, programming, and installation of PLC
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and push/pull 100lbs.
- Using hands and arms together to move various items Wage Band #8
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time. Posted: 03/05/2020
- Ability to work in an Industrial Environment.