The clerk position is a temporary opportunity through a staffing agency.
This position supports all regulatory affairs activities for the company’s products and research, assists in the compilation and review of all submissions for completeness and quality.
- Maintain or create technical/regulatory documentation such as IL, QIL, QF and SDS.
- Review artwork for fill weight claims, ingredients and regulatory issues.
- Work with raw material vendors to obtain documentation required in support of customer requirements, product registrations, and formula documentation.
- Assist with product information file, including coordinating safety (e.g. RIPT, SPF, Fragrance info) with external/internal test laboratories, and submitting documentation for safety assessments as appropriate.
- Conduct the formula review with customer restriction list, specific market and global market regulation.
- Assist with developing technical documents for new/existing products to meet regulatory and customer needs.
- Create and maintain an SDS (Safety Data Sheet) database for all products.
- Complete applicable product filings for respective regions including Health Canada CNF, EU CPNP, California Safe Cosmetics Act, etc.
- Control and track all company SOPs as well as document change controls (CCF).
- Assist and manage the VOC/CARB compliance program.
- All other duties as assigned by leadership
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Excellent organizational skills, be very detailed oriented, have analytical and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Good time management skills.
- Ability to work in a change oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone.
- Strong, Consistent, reliable attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work OT when necessary – including weekends.
- Other tasks and/or assignments as directed by management.
- Must have proven ability to read, write and communicate in English.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.