The R&D tech position is a temporary opportunity through a staffing agency.
- Proficient in the use of laboratory equipment (pH meter; viscometer; homogenizer; mixers)
- Comprehension of raw material handling and formula processing instruction
· Ability to prepare laboratory scale formulations
· Responsible for laboratory raw material supply
· Ability to record, maintain, and transfer technical information
· Computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Follow safety protocols
· Other tasks or project as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED
· Prior experience in a laboratory setting preferred
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type and move throughout the facility. Must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:
Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.