We are in need of 3rd Shift Compounding Supervisor who will support the Compounding Manager in planning, organizing, directing and controlling all functions within the Compounding Department related to the manufacturing of bulk products in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
Specific Tasks include:
- Provide supervisory support in the Compounding Department in blending raw materials together per formula instructions using specific equipment in Product Supply Department, verifying that the equipment being used is cleaned and sanitized and that the appropriate equipment used is calibrated.
- Lead, assign and supervise the activities of Compounding Department to ensure performance expectations and production schedules are met timely and with the highest level of quality.
- Interact with other departments in coordinating the compounding schedules and related activities.
- Conduct investigation on batching issues, incidents and deviations to assure that root causes are identified and appropriate corrective action actions are taken and/or implemented.
- Develop, implement, and execute action plans related to internal and external audit results, which may include improvements to SOPs, manufacturing instructions, GMP and safety processes and/or procedures.
- Perform all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly area at all times.
- Follow, promote and enforces safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist the safety department and safety committee with investigations and corrective actions related to safety hazards and/or incidents.
- Verify all compounding employees have received necessary training and are following all applicable SOP’s, Work Instructions, and cGMPs procedures.
- Identify and recommend new/upgrading of equipment and/or methods to improve productivity and capacity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CEI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Degree in Logistics, Business or relevant work experiencce.
- 3-5 years leadership experience required, manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and complete controlled documents.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Leadership; positive attitude with ability to motivate a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with PC.
- Forklift experience preferred.