The Regulatory Affairs Associate supports all regulatory affairs activities for the company’s products and research, assists in the compilation and review of all submissions for completeness and quality,
- Maintain or create technical/regulatory documentation such as IL, QIL, QF and SDS.
- Review artwork for fill weight claims, ingredients and regulatory issues.
- Work with raw material vendors to obtain documentation required in support of customer requirements, product registrations, and formula documentation.
- Assist with product information file, including coordinating safety (e.g. RIPT, SPF, Fragrance info) with external/internal test laboratories, and submitting documentation for safety assessments as appropriate.
- Conduct the formula review with customer restriction list, specific market and global market regulation.
- Assist with developing technical documents for new/existing products to meet regulatory and customer needs.
- Create and maintain an SDS (Safety Data Sheet) database for all products.
- Complete applicable product filings for respective regions including Health Canada CNF, EU CPNP, California Safe Cosmetics Act, etc.
- Control and track all company SOPs as well as document change controls (CCF).
- Assist and manage the VOC/CARB compliance program.
- All other duties as assigned by leadership