We’re seeking a highly-driven, dynamic, motivated, multi-site Human Resources Manager to join our team in Strykow, Poland.
As a Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for leading the execution of HR strategy for the employee population in a region or at a site location and provides day-to-day HR support for Managers and Employees. This opportunity also entails great exposure to senior management and career development.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Partner with management to understand business goals, people implications, and execute region/site level HR programs
- Manage large temporary workforce and associated spend
- Promote positive employee relations management, as measured by the annual Employee Survey, supporting a collaborative, high performance culture through participation in local events or Employee Resource Groups
- Counsel management on employee relations issues to ensure that the business follows applicable laws and policies; support investigations
- Partner with talent acquisition leader and managers to drive recruitment and employee development strategies including onboarding, employee training and development, career management, talent reviews, and succession planning
- Partner with HR teams to develop and implement change initiatives within assigned client group to drive organizational alignment and effective human resource utilization
- Lead and promote a positive company culture by being an advocate for employees while achieving company goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of Human Resource Generalist/Manager experience with 2+ years in a manufacturing setting.
- Bi-lingual professional; strong verbal/written English communication skills.
- Experience working with large hourly and temporary populations. Have supported up to 100 hourly and salary employees in a warehouse setting.
- Have managed recruitment efforts for entry level hourly workers; possess strong relationships with temporary staffing agencies in the area.
- Functional knowledge of HR domains, systems, practices and processes and an expert in Polish labor laws.
- Experienced with coaching/counseling/employee relations/investigations/benefits
- Winning personality!!
- The ability to adapt to an intense, ever changing environment.
- A flexible can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent problem resolution skills and ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands.
About the Company:
We are a fast, flexible and dynamic, system-based strategic partner of the health and beauty industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and distribution of the world's most noticeable personal care and OTC drug products.
To learn more about our company, please visit our websites:
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Vee Pak complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.