Voyant Beauty is a full-service partner to the personal care and beauty industry and a leading value-added manufacturer of innovative hair care, bath and body, and skin care products to both established multi-nationals and fast-growing emerging brands.
Voyant Beauty has 7 manufacturing facilities across the USA and Poland with 3 Innovation centers located in New Jersey, Chicago and California. The company employs more than 1000 people.
Machine Operator Role and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, documents and ensures equipment defects are corrected.
- Makes machine/equipment adjustments to run quality product at specifications.
- Helps establish visual equipment centerlines and ensures operational adherence.
- Knows how to complete basic equipment troubleshooting and problem solving to eliminate minor stops, breakdowns and process failures.
- Understands, tracks and reports key measures that summarize daily/monthly equipment/operational efficiency.
- Understands all Voyant Beauty document control procedures and ensures proper control procedures are followed on their line/equipment.
- Establishes and executes against “End of Shift” clean up and transition standards and provides effective feedback to other shifts regarding transition items.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of experience with high speed production (packaging line, labelers, fillers, etc) in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required in English.
- Well-versed in safety and compliance procedures including lockout/tagout, incident reporting, PPE, cGMP, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.