Description of essential functions:
- Full understanding of Filling and Packaging technology and the capability. Effectively identify issues, conduct appropriate root cause analysis and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Effective Process and equipment analysis of downtime and efficiency performance.
- Ownership of production line performance and maintain/update of visual data/controls.
- Communication process/equipment delays to appropriate levels of management as well as subsequent shifts.
- Work with other production employees to improve line performance (uptime and efficiency).
- Always reflect organizational core values and strive to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and procedures.
- Plan and schedule tasks; provide leadership and motivation to the team.
- Approve time and attendance; obtain overtime authorizations.
- Train new team members; ensure team members are following business practices.
- Drive Lean initiative for your area of responsibility which includes; Performance Boards, Metrics Updating, Huddles, 5s, and process improvement on lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of Manufacturing Environment experience as a supervisor preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Leadership; positive attitude with ability to motivate a team.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:
Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Voyant Beauty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.