To ensure the proper unloading of trucks and movement of chemicals within the warehouse locations in order to maintain the appropriate physical locations of the inventory.
- Unload trucks and put chemicals into proper locations.
- Work with Pre-Weigh, Compounding, and Warehouse employees to ensure use of proper chemicals
- Follow all safety rules.
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures.
- Work on special projects as required
- Ability to Lift 50 pounds
- High School diploma; preferably Associates Degree in a technical field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing
- Prior forklift operating experience
- Knowledge of cGMPs
- Good Computer and Communication Skills
- Fluent in English (reading & speaking)
- Cooperative and focused
- Reliable Attendance