RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Responsible for areas of operation not limited to one machine or area.
- Expected to perform packing, box forming, bottle handling, bottle dumping, and similar duties.
- Responsible for Cleaning & Sanitization of work area and equipment.
- Responsible for all required paperwork in designated area.
- Responsible for all quality inspections and checks in designated area.
- Writing numbers neatly and clearly.
- Spotting defects and inconsistencies in groups of items.
- Performing tedious task over and over for long periods of time without becoming distracted.
- Train and assist with qualification of new production employees.
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines.
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable.
- Assist with the training with of new employees in similar jobs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must obtain and continue to demonstrate qualifications in all areas of operation within training period.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects.
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning.
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Attendance is essential to job.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to use hands and arms to move various items