In-Process Inspectors, audit, enforce and maintain control of the process during filling, capping, and packaging the product. Communicate with employees, In-Process Supervisor, and Upper Management. Make suggestions for process improvements that will improve the company’s efficiency at meeting the customer’s requirements.
· Inspect and audit filling operation per specification.
· Document inspection data.
· Notify supervisor of any deviations from specification.
· Print, review and apply status tags for components.
· Obtain samples for laboratory testing, retains and special requests.
· Prepare samples to be sent to customer for signed standards.
· Verify labels/UPC stickers for production runs.
· Assist with communication to rework crews.
· Use proper equipment for testing.
· Follow work instructions and cGMP.
· Maintain Control of Quality Records.
· Observe Safety Rules.
· Special Projects as required
High School Diploma or GED
Vee Pak provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Vee Pak complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.