We’re seeking a highly-driven, dynamic, motivated Instructional Designer to join our team in Hodgkins, IL.
This individual will identify curriculum needs enterprise-wide, supporting associates in manufacturing locations across the US. You will have a unique opportunity to “own” the learning and development function and, as a result, help others maximize their effectiveness and potential. You will partner with company leaders, the HR team, and employees to create initiatives designed to drive organizational and individual success.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential – Apply now!
- Develop training programs and standard operating procedure content from scratch to support diverse roles in a manufacturing setting (ex. production line, warehouse, R&D, maintenance, quality, etc.).
- Recommend and develop quality learning content in a variety of modalities depending on the needs of our learners and our business.
- Serve as the company’s lead training professional in the following areas: curriculum development and instructional design, facilitation skills, assessing training needs, and evaluating training effectiveness.
- Adapt style and tone of content development to fit a variety of roles across our enterprise (Hourly, Salaried, Executive Leadership, etc.).
- Develop and maintain targeted learning assessments to measure key outcomes in our manufacturing locations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to produce timely, relevant content that instills key behaviors in learners and produces measurable results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Education, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in adult learning and training including content development; designing content and programs for manufacturing settings preferred.
- Experience with MS Office and key training-related tools such as Snagit, Storyline, Articulate, Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Strong communication, facilitation, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of motivation: self-starter, ability to quickly organize materials, prioritize and coordinate tasks. Must have excellent organization and time management skills. Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables.
Generous compensation and benefits package! We are a full-service partner to the personal care and beauty industry and a leading value-added manufacturer of innovative hair care, bath and body, and skin care products to both established multi-nationals and fast-growing emerging brands.
We have 7 manufacturing facilities across the USA as well as in Poland, and 3 Innovation Centers located in New Jersey, Chicago and California. The company employs more than 1000 people.
Come join in the excitement!